Sunday, July 8, 2012

Game Report: Day One

In the previous post I talked about the game we are playing. In very simple terms, there is a container that has red and green marbles (it started with 5 of each color) and whenever V wants to have sex she pulls a marble to see if I will get to enjoy an orgasm (green) or be denied (red). The trick is that I have to work out every day fot this to work. If I don't work out on any given day, not only V does not pull a marble (it automatically counts as red) but she gets to substitute a green marble for a red one in teh container, diminishing the odds of me getting an orgasm in the future. If I work out, a green marble is substituted for a red one, increasing the odds. We are still working out the details of how to "reset" the count if it goes too "green", so this is still in developement, but we started nevertheless. I will be bound by these rules until August, when we can look at them and revise accordingly.

The last I reported here was that I presented the game to V and she agreed to play.

Well, yesterday's morning, V woke me up and told me "Let's play colors!" I gave her the container, which we decided to keep on my bedside table and after struggling a little trying to open it, she pulled a marble and began to laugh. She showed it to me, it was a red one.

"It has to be your luck!" V said laughing as she dropped it back in the container. "Now come here and make ME happy."

"Yes, Miss," I said, and acted accordingly.

After we were done, or I should say after SHE was done, we were laying there, basking on her post-orgasmic bliss and my unspent energy and she told me something curious.

"You see?" She said. "This is a game that could sell. It's simple, it doesn't have a lot of instructions, it is easy to learn and it doesn't take hours and hours to finish. You should sell it".

"Do you think I could sell a game like this?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "There are a lot of naughty games out there, so I guess you could".

After a little while, she asked me to bring her breakfast in bed, which I happily did.

I worked out later in the day, and that night, as we laid in bed, she told me to switch the marble. I did, and now I have 60% chance of getting an orgasm the next time she pulls one.

I am so horny right now that I have to go work out, but deep inside, I'm hoping for another RED marble... You know how it is. If I work out now, I will have 70% chance of an orgasm afterwards (I will wait for her to tell me to switch the marbles before I do, hoping that she would call colors before my chances rise up to 70%)

And this was the first day of playtest. Looks promising so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment