Saturday, July 21, 2012

More denial is heading my way...

Almost two weeks have passed since I introduced the idea of playing a denial game (see previous posts for more information) and I am excited, happy, more denied than ever and looking forward to a week filled with more denial. The marble count right now is 2 GREEN, 14 RED. If I look at the jar where the unused ones are, I can definitely apply that saying about the grass being greener on the other side. I think and hope to be denied more than ever this week.

Here are some observations:

  • V is feeling more confident in denying me, as evidenced by 4 straight days of orgasms for her without the slightest sign of guilt or remorse.
  • Her self-esteem is also improving. She purchased more sexy underwear, has been working out and has gone on a healthy diet.
  • She has given slight indications that she might transfer her dominance to other areas, e.g. she told me that she would give me a green marble if I did the dishes, and a few days ago, she toyed with my penis while making me promise to take our daughter to a special event.
  • She is beginning to accept (if perhaps not understand) that her teasing of me is a gift. She told me that she loved how her body looked now that she has gotten rid of most of her belly fat and told me she was glad her bottom was still big enough to suffocate me. When I asked her if that meant what I wanted ot to mean, she answered that she owed me because I had been very good to her for a whole week. She corrected herself and said that she wanted to owe me.
  • She shows no mercy. Once we agree to rules, she enforces them to the letter. This week, I have been sick and have not been able to work out. Every day she has had me change a green marble for a red marble, even though I have few greens left. One day she asked me if I was sure I was too sick to work out, because I was going to "pay" for it next week.
  • She chose to grant me more denial. After working out every day last week, I ended the week with a great number of green marbles, I think 12, but on Sunday, she changed them to leave only 5 left. (and now I only have 2 left) 
The math doesn't seem to add up, so I'm thinking V must have reset the count on Monday rather than Sunday, but the truth of the matter is that my odds of pulling GREEN are greatly diminished.

I'm too tired right now to continue, but I go to bed with a powerful erection and full of fantasies. Perhaps on another post I will describe those fantasies of mine.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like V is growing to like keeping you denied and obedient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...

      This morning was awesome. It deserves a post of its own, but let's say for now that she informed me that I don't deserve a penis, and that I have no right to use it.

      She teased me a lot, clearly having much fun doing it, and told me that she will only leave one green marble for next week, so I should be getting some of what I want.

      To be honest, now that I'm starting to get what I've been craving for, I'm a little scared that it may go too far. Seeing her laugh so merrily, however, makes me wish to let her go as far as she wants.

      Delete
  2. Do you really have a choice....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yes and no...

      In the sense that I can go right now and tell V that I don't want to play any more and I'm sure she would allow it, I do have a choice. In the sense that I can easily "take matters into my own hands" and relieve myself right now, I do have a choice. In the sense that V can't physically restrain me or stop me from cheating without my cooperation, I do have a choice.

      In the sense that I want this to happen, that I crave denial and the sense of "high" energy that comes from being so close to a state of permanent arousal that I will lose if I don't "play", I have no choice. In the sense that I don't allow myself to cheat, no matter how desperate I am, because I want to experience all these feelings, I have no choice. In the sense that if I stop this now, after all the effort that has gone into it, I may never be able to recover the progress that I will lose, I have no choice. In teh sense that this desire runs deep in me and will come back time and time again unless I do something about it, I have no choice.

      The day may come when V truly discovers the full extent of her powers and decides to use them on me. That day, I will have more limited choices, and those choices will probably be so unaceptable to me that for all practical purposes there will be no choice.

      Thanks for the comment, it made me think.

      Delete
  3. It was meant to :o). The reality is that you do not have a choice anymore for all the reasons you set out in the third paragrapgh.

    The thing about denial is that the more that you encourage your partner to place you in denial, the more you are conditioning your own brain. I have found this with Jane, the more she has resisted, the more I find myself wanting her to "impose" this control on me. If and when she does, even if it were a perminent thing, I think that have to accpet and even enjoy her control, rather than risk losing what I had. if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete