Saturday, July 7, 2012

Progress Report and A New Game

PROGRESS REPORT


Well, I have not posted anything for the last three months. Things have continued to progress at a slow pace. I continue to be denied (good) or ignored (bad) when I don't work out, and every once in a while V asks me to serve her in various ways, some sexual, some not. I have given foot massages, back rubs, breakfast in bed, and out of bed, done her laundry and other things of this nature.

An old sports injury flared again, so I have not been able to work out often. V has not shown mercy, and in the last couple of months I have had less orgasms (and sadly less sex) than ever. I am currently going to therapy and getting better, so I started working out again (and having orgasms). One sad part of not being able to work out is that V teases me less. Another one is that I gained back all the weight that I had lost, and now I am only 2 pounds under my highest weight.

To the risk of sounding like everything is rosy and my denial adventure is perfect, I will make a list of the things V has done recently that I consider advances. This list is not exhaustive, and I want to make it very clear that these things have happened over a long period of time. For the most part, the relationship continues to be very vanilla and not dominated by her.

  1. She allows me to give her oral on the condition that it is agreed upon in advance and she has the chance to clean herself. The other condition is that I have to be freshly shaven.
  2. She has sat on my face as a convincing mechanism.
  3. She has become more vocal about sex.
  4. She purchased additional sexy underwear to tease me with
  5. She stopped giving me oral as a matter of routine and now demands that I work out at least 5 days per week to allow me to sit back and enjoy it. 
  6. Under the same conditions as number 4, she has given me some exquisite hand jobs.

 

A NEW GAME


Today, I broached the subject of a change in the rules of our game. She asked a few questions to make sure she understood, but in the end told me that she things it is good and that we will begin immediately. What this means is that I will be denied more and it started tonight.

This morning, I woke up with a hard-on and she allowed me to enter her from behind for a bit. When it sounded like I was about to cum, she pulled away and ordered me to go to work. I worked out today, with the full hope of being able to have an orgasm tonight, but she told me that she was tired and she would have a conversation with me in the morning. I asked her about the subject of the conversation and she told me that it would be about my progress, and that depending on my answers, she may or may not allow me my release. (I have mentioned before that working out "counts" until the next morning.)

That is when I presented my idea for the game.

It is very simple and not original, but we are going to try it. I asked her to test it for a full month before allowing me to change anything, even if I am crying after two weeks.

So, this is it. There are five green and five red marbles in a container to begin with. Ever day I work out, a green marble is deposited in the container and a red one is taken out. If I don't work out, the opposite happens, a red one in, a green one out. The proportion of colored marbles in the container, indicates my chances to have an orgasm. On a day when I don't work out, nothing else happens with the marbles after the substitution. I definitely have no chance of having an orgasm and V can do with me as she pleases. On a day when I work out, V has to decide if she wants sex or not (like now) but instead of automatically allowing me to have an orgasm, she will pull a marble from the container. Green means "GO" and Red means "NO". The marbles work only for me. She can always have as many orgasms as she pleases.

The addition of the random layer is a attempt to be denied more often, to maintain my motivation level. The substitution of marbles is to increase and decrease the chances to prevent me from playing the system by not working out when I know (or suspect) that she will not have sex with me. If I fail to work out three days in a row, my chances of an orgasm on my next workout day will be  30% lower.

Will this work?

I don't know, but it is a step forward and back at the same time. It is a step forward because she readily accepted it and I will be denied more often, but  by bringing randomness to the game where before she was making desicions, I might be delaying her growth into complete sexual dominance.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment