Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Update: Ending the first week

NOTE: This post refers to the T&D game we are playing and is a continuation from the past few posts. For more info on the game ant it rules, refer to those.

DAY 3


After obtaining release on Sunday, I was not feeling particularly driven on Monday, and would not have worked out if it was not for the prospect of lowering my FUTURE odds even more. In that sense, you could say that the game worked in getting me off my feet and working out, even without much direct motivation. My odds at the beginning of this day were a paltry 19%, and missing the workout would have lowered them to 13% (I’m rounding here. Each marble in the container represents 6.25%). While at the moment I don’t really feel a strong urge to be released, I know that in a few days I will and if the percentage is too low, it may take many days to raise it to an acceptable level.

We were both very busy on this day, so there was almost no contact of any kind between V and I. As we ended up going to bed at separate times, nothing else happened. This is something that used to frustrate me, because even though I said that I wanted V to have control, I think I still had at least some level of expectation of ‘payment’ for my workout. Ironically, this expectation may have been fueled by V’s generosity in releasing me almost every time I worked out, but it is still my responsibility to see if I really want this to happen or not, because she is only doing what she thinks I’m asking for. As a matter of fact, part of my motivation for introducing randomness to our arrangement (something I didn’t want to do before) was that I was beginning to get the vibe that V was feeling ‘forced’ whenever I worked out, regardless of what I said to the contrary. This of course, might very well be my fault, by not being a good honest communicator.

My workout of this day increased my odds to 25%, although I didn’t do the actual marble substitution until the next morning.

DAY 4


I woke up on Tuesday a little earlier than usual, because my work schedule for the day was a little different, but V was awake and asked me if I had changed the marbles for my workout of the previous day. When I answered that I hadn’t, she instructed me to do to right then and suggested that she may pull marbles later in the day, if I was “good”.

I changed the marbles and noticed how dismal even the 25% odds look. I admit it. I felt a little pleasurable twinge when I saw all that RED in the container (12 RED, 4 GREEN) because I know that means more chances to be denied.

We went on with our separate daily activities and I found that I am still at the stage where I want the marble to be RED, but with a 25% of GREEN marbles, there is the possibility of release. I’m glad the container will reset on Sunday to keep the odds low, because at the rate I’m going if I keep working out every day, the odds may rise too much.

When I came home from work, V was in the kitchen and we had a short but intense make-out session standing up against the fridge.

“You need to work out,” she whispered in my ear, panting.

“Yes, Miss,” I said.

“Now”

I went.

After my workout, I edged myself in the shower, fantasying about pleasing V while continuing in denial. Edging is something I am still doing, to raise my energy level to a more ‘motivated’ state. If I had a device that worked good enough to prevent me from doing that, my level of motivation would take longer to come up. I still have not made up my mind over whether I should stop edging or not.

Later that night, V came into the room, took her clothes off and basically ordered me to scratch her back, which is becoming kind of a routine nowadays. As I did it, she moaned with pleasure, which is something she knows I find super hot.

“Marbles,” she said extending her hand over her shoulder, her nude back still turned towards me. I gave the container to her and she made a show of shaking it to make the marbles move inside. I’m starting to love the sound they make.

She switched a marble for the day’s workout, which brought the odds up to 31%, closed the container and pulled a marble. She turned around to face me, displaying a RED marble between her index and thumb.

“Aw, poor you,” she said with a sad face she couldn’t hold for long and burst into laughter. “ And you have been working soooo hard!”

She sounded so genuinely joyful at the prospect of me getting RED that I had to admit to her that I was a lucky man.

“It seems to me that the word you are looking for is ‘unlucky’,” she said with unmitigated glee. “Honey, you pulled RED!”

“Well,” I said. “I am lucky to be unlucky, then. And I have been working out every day, so this is working…”

“Okay,” she said, still smiling that beautiful smile of hers. “This is only going to be a short tease, because I am kind of tired.”

It was relatively short, yes, but enough to drive me wild with the sounds she made and her moves, especially when she pulled out and told me she was done and good night.

“You have worked out every day this week, right?” She asked. Since she knows exactly how many days I have worked out, I think her question was more for my benefit than hers. “We have to talk about a special prize if you complete the week…”

“What do you have in mind?” I asked

“Not now,” she said. “I’m too tired.”

“But when you said ‘we have to talk’ I thou -”

“Yes, good night…”

Sometimes, I talk too much.

I could not sleep. I had reached a high level of energy and needed to get out of bed and do something else. I felt happy, mad, frustrated, elated, tired and energized at the same time. Overarching all that, deeply in love with my wife, and grateful that she is doing this for me and that she is enjoying it too.

After doing some other things, I went ahead and edged again. I am too curious as to how much higher I can go. This time, I made sure to stop a little earlier, farther from the edge, to avoid any possible accidents that my heightened state my cause.

I finally went to bed past midnight and fell asleep looking at V, contemplating my luck and feeling gratitude for her being so firm and constant in enforcing the rules of our game.

DAY 5


After being awake for a little while on Wednesday, but still in bed, I felt a ‘leaking’ sensation, then another. I checked and I was having a small amount of flow. Not as much as in a wet dream, but definitely there. I have read of this happening to men after several days in chastity, but I have only been without release for 2 days. It may be that my edging and V’s tease have accelerated the process. I don’t know. I was thinking about work when it happened, and as far as I know, I don’t have THAT type of attraction towards my job.

My motivation to work out this day was super high. Especially after V saying that we needed to talk about my “special prize”. The implication of the phrase “we need to talk” in my experience was that she was going to tell me something that (she thinks) I might not like, so it was a little nerve-wrecking not to know what she wanted to tell me.  It may be that she wants to make special prizes harder to achieve, which is perfectly fine for me, but it also may be that she wants to take them out of the equation, which would not be as fine for me, but I would definitely accept it if that’s what she wanted.

Anyway, during my day at work I was thinking about V a lot and texted her a simple “Thank you”. At this point, I think she knows exactly what I am thanking her for, and I imagine her shaking her head and muttering something or other about how crazy her husband is.

Once at home, V told me she was busy and confirmed that she needed to be left alone to work on a project, so I went out and spent some time with the kids. After that, I was alone in the living room and she walked in.

“I’m hungry,” she said. “Go serve me some food.”

I stood up to go to the kitchen, a big smile on my face because of her demanding tone and as we walked into the kitchen / dining room, she saw the large pile of dishes in the sink.

“Forget it,” she said pointing at the dirty dishes. “I’ll serve my own food. You have a lot of work right there.”

I turned around and grabbed an apron to do the dishes.

“What?” V asked. “You are going to do the dishes instead of working out?”

I placed the apron back in place and went to the room to get my workout shoes. When I was about to walk out the door, she questioned me again.

“Are you going to work out instead of doing those dishes?”

We both laughed at that, but I did all the dishes after my workout.

At night, after taking a long bath, V came into the bedroom wearing my bathrobe. I was at the computer and she asked me if I had time to do something for her. When I turned around to say yes, she let the bathrobe fall and revealed the black sexy lingerie she was wearing.

“I need you to serve me some good ice cream,” she said. “Would you?”

“Yes,” I said, grabbing her by the waist and kissing her neck, which she signaled to by lifting her hair.

“Aw,” she said. “You are so easy to convince! Would you have said ‘yes’ so quickly if I was not wearing these?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Liar!”

I went and got some Ice Cream for her. When I returned, she looked at it and sighed.

“You don’t listen to me,” she said. “You were too busy gawking and didn’t pay attention to what I said.”

“You said ‘bring be some good vanilla ice cream’,” I said.

“WITH delicious chocolate syrup all over it,” she added. “Men! They never listen…”

I honestly don’t remember her asking for chocolate syrup, but when she has the container with the marbles that decide whether or not you have release, you just go ahead and obey.

“Go get me the syrup,” she said, smacking my bottom as I left the room.

I came back with the proper Ice cream and as I entered the door she asked if I had added the strawberry syrup as she had asked. This time I was sure she was jesting, so I said that I had added exactly what she had asked. She didn’t pursue it.

While she was having her Ice Cream, she had me read a case file to her. After that, she composed a brief reply and asked for the marbles. She opened the container and looked at it. Then she showed it to me. All the marbles visible were RED.

“You are lucky I always shake it before drawing,” she said.

The marble came out GREEN, which I consider a lucky shot, because the odds were at 38% only.

“Screw me,” she ordered. “Screw me good, because I need a good screwing.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said and immediately got to work on it with explosive results from both parts.

“Did I screw you good?” I asked afterwards.

“No, you didn’t,” she answered. “You need to keep working on it until you get it right. You can try again tomorrow…”

I thought that was it for the day, but she ordered me to put something on, so I could go to the living room and bring some things she had forgotten there. When she noticed that I was a little unenthusiastic about the task, she said something that started my mental gears again.

“You better do it,” she said. “Because you know I can pull RED marbles for a week if you don’t”.

I bet you can guess that I immediately went and did as I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment