Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lucky Release after 10 days

I woke up Monday morning with the raging hard-on that is becoming my morning companion. 8 days of denial had gone by and I was feeling quite desperate. I started rubbing V's back and she asked me if I wanted a quickie.

"I don't know," I said like a bumbling idiot. I don't even know why I said that.

"Marbles," she said, in that sweet but final tone that I'm just discovering.

She pulled a red one, as expected (1 green only) and ordered me to fuck her. I had barely penetrated her when I felt that I was about to cum and stopped. This is what I was afraid of, and I had been so glad that I had been able to give her multiple orgasms the previous days, but this time I couldn't.

She immediately pulled out when I said that I could go no more.

"I'm sorry," I said in all honesty, sounding like the lamentation of a lost soul.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "It's okay."

"I owe you one."

"More like three, boy," she finished.

I worked out and added a green marble to the container, ending the day with 2

On Tuesday, V surprised me by bringing me breakfast in bed. A little unusual as of late, but it was something she felt like doing, so she did. I was late and gobbled it up almost without chewing and ran to work. That afternoon, I worked out, and brought the green marble count to 3, but it really didn't matter because no marbles were drawn this day.

Later in the day I remembered that in my hurry, I had not even thanked V for the breakfast and I sent her a message doing so. In the afternoon, I told her in person and also thanked her for playing the game with me. I told her that it is really working and that it keeps me motivated to work out.

"That's good," she said with what I could call a wicked grin that made me go uh-oh...

On Wednesday afternoon, we arrived at home almost at the same time. I was walking into the living room when the boys entered through the kitchen door. I said hi to them as they walked by. Then my beautiful wife walked in, so I waited for her to give her a kiss. She pulled me back towards the kitchen, where the boys could not see us, pushed me against the wall and kissed me quite aggressively, getting her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Don't ask why," she said before sticking her tongue in my mouth again. I wasn't about to ask.

"So what's your plan for tonight?" V asked.

"I'm going to work out right now," I panted.

"You better," she said, giving me a soft slap in the bottom.

I worked out again and changed a marble to now have 4 green.

"Marbles," she said that night.

She pulled a marble, inspected it without letting me see it and suddenly bursted into laughter.

"Guess what you got?"

"Red," I said, 75% percent chances were with my guess.

She opened her hand and I saw, lying there in all its glory, a green marble.

I could not stop smiling. After 10 days of denial, I was going to score again. I hopped in bed and we made quite a bit of noise. I was a savage, ravishing V with the full intent of avenging 10 days of denial. She seemed to enjoy it more than usual as well, perhaps because of my energy level. I have no idea how many orgasms she had. I didn't count and didn't ask, but I know she had more than one, and possibly more than two.

My orgasm was hard and long.

Afterwards, I could not sleep. Every time I was about to fall asleep, I jumped, so I ended up getting up and working on a project on the computer. I was hyperactive, went to bed at 0400 and slept only two and a half hours. I don't know the reason for the insomnia. In the past, I have always slept better after sex. The hyper activity may have been caused by the exertion, or by the hormonal changes after orgasm (I have gone without sex for short periods before, never 10 days, and never with tease involved)

I know 10 days may sound like nothing to some, but to me it was a long time. It was a new record now that I don't relieve myself anymore. Now, another cycle begins. We will see what it brings. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! 10 days would be very long :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm very excited and a little fearful of the next reset. I don't know how many marbles V will leave in the container after Sunday.

      Delete