Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday's Denial

SUNDAY

It was a lazy Sunday for everyone in the family. We didn't do much, except that I made sure to work out, but it ended up not counting, because V reset the count to 1, as she promised. 1 Green and 15 red, that is how my week began...

V made i clear during the day that she was going to get some this night. It was not overtly sexual, but she snuck a kiss here, a nudge there and was generally in a sexy mood all day long. We had visitors, so she told me that she wanted to "go to bed as soon as they left". I am bad at code, so I had to ask her if she meant to sleep. "Go to bed," she repeated. Silly me finally got it.

When the last visitor left, I immediately went to the bedroom (V had retired a few minutes earlier) and found her in bed already. She asked me to make sure any left over food was put away and that the girls took their showers. I quickly did as instructed, of course, being "under the influence" if V's spell, and returned to the bedroom.

When I came back, it was clear to me that V was naked under the covers. She pointed towards my side of the bed and I quickly went around her. I sleep on the far side, next to the windows, while V prefers the side which is closer to the door. I said something I don't remember, and V pointed at the bed with her index finger.

I followed her finger and saw on my side of the bed, a single red marble.

"No talking," she said in a tone that made me smile. "This is what you got tonight, which is not unexpected after your bad behavior last week, so take your clothes off now."

I was trembling like a wet chiwawa as I took my clothes off. I could not believe that she was being so dominant! For all I know, she may have picked up the red marble intentionally, which would be a sweet development. Otherwise, I don't know why she would have pulled the marble while I was away. One way or another, I took it like a man and took my clothes off.

"Now, come here and do me," she said and when she noticed that my erection hardened a little, she laughed and repeated it. "Do me, baby, do me now!"

By the time she said it the third time, I was hard, inside her, doing as I was told and she was not laughing anymore.

I did her for a surprisingly long time. I was expecting that I would not last long and would have to stop myself, but I didn't have to. I rode her long and hard, all the time wanting to make her enjoy it so much that she would want me again and again. I thought she had three orgasms before she told me that it was time to stop, but her tone was weak, her previous dominance gone altogether and I admit that I was tempted to ignore her command and just go on. Luckily I didn't fall for temptation and allowed her to push me out.

"Good night," she said softly. "I hope you sleep well."

I got closer to the source of my pleasure and cuddled with her until I finally was able to sleep.

This was day 7 since my last orgasm and I have only one green marble in the container. I'm a little scared, I admit, but also excited and motivated. As a tool to make me work out this is priceless. I only hope that V doesn't decide that I should always be in chastity. The first week, I ended up with 12 Green marbles and she reset it to 5, the second week, I had only two, and she left me only one, and that was out of pity, she said.

Have I created a monster?

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for staying hard and not cumming.

    Did you sleep well?

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, before you admire me too much, wait for the next post.

      Actually, It took me a little while, but I slept well.

      Delete