Monday, July 23, 2012

Saturday's Tease

SATURDAY

I woke up with a natural erection. I have not had an orgasm all week, but since I was sick, and was not up to anything sexual, I guess it doesn't count as orgasm denial. V is not counting it either and told me that "tomorrow we start a new week" and that she promised me that I will gave "at least one green marble".

In the morning, she told me that I had been bad and that I don't deserve to have a penis, because I don't do what is needed to give him (my penis) what he needs. She repeated it three times during our conversation and each time I felt a twitch.

"Look at it," she said. "He knows what he wants, but you are a bad owner! Come on, baby, mommy will treat you right..."

She started to play with it and kiss it, but then she stopped.

"Actually," she said. "I think you need to be punished. You are going to give me a full body massage and while you do it, look at my naked body and think about all the good things you are not going to have." She removed all her clothes except a pair of tiny panties that she recently bought and laid face down on the bed.

I gave her a massage, and as is usual when she wants to deny me, she moaned in pleasure. I took a few liberties with the massage and kissed and licked her feet, which is something she is beginning to accept without comment. At the end, she turned around and asked me to do her front as well, but gently.

"That is actually good," she said as I rubbed her lightly nipples with my palms. I did it some more.

I played with her pussy, getting my fingers under her panties as she enjoyed herself.

"Can I kiss it?" I asked her as she moaned.

"You know what?" she said. "Yes. Kiss it, but only over the panties, because you don't deserve it.

I did it, but it didn't last long enough. Oral is something she does "for me" more than anything.

"Now bring me breakfast, biatch!"

She was joking, of course, but in these little jokes I get the opportunity to show some initiative and encourage her, so I said "Yes Miss, what would you like?"

She specified a relatively elaborate breakfast, which I made for her. After that she dismissed with a "maybe I will score again tonight... Maybe."

She didn't. It was a busy day and she decided to go to sleep. This was my 6th day without an orgasm, and I'm finally beginning to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment